Welcome to the 5-day “Prep for M1” Challenge!
Want to know the best way to prepare for starting medical school in the fall? This free challenge is for you! In 5 days you will find out the most effective and efficient things you can do between now and orientation. Daily Emails, Daily Tasks. Invite your future classmates!
- Day 1 will talk about what to read over the summer.
- Day 2 is about getting your finances in order.
- Day 3 is about making a daily schedule.
- Day 4 is brushing up on your etymology and learning Anki.
- Day 5 is about practicing your study technique.
Each day I will e-mail out the new cheat sheet and video. I’ll try to jump on Facebook and answer questions after work.
How to share with your class group on Facebook:
- Click “Share” at the bottom of this section.
- At the top of the pop-up window, change “Share on your own timeline” to “Share in a group.”
- Find the name of your incoming class’s group (e.g. UW School of Medicine and Public Health – Class of 2022).
- Add a comment if you’d like.
- Click “Post to Facebook.”